SPEL is one of the partners in the “FAIRSCHOOL” project, which will be implemented from 2020 to 2023. The partnership includes partners from Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Malta and Poland.
• Develop strategies in the form of collaborative co-curriculum activities that can be implemented in classroom and school circles;
• Increase skills of school educators on inclusive methodologies and pedagogical approaches, for fostering pupil’s integration and mutual understanding;
• Enhance the capacity of schools in addressing social inclusion in 6 EU countries;
• Increase the consciousness and knowledge of parents and carers of students, on their role on the children behaviour, in the context of tolerance and open-mindedness toward diversity;
• Raise awareness on the problem of social cohesion in multicultural schools and to promote cultural diversity at schools.
• Create and validate concrete activities aimed at boosting intercultural communication and tolerance amongst students based on innovative approaches such as restorative practices and social and emotional learning;
• Create and validate online capacity building training for teachers and educators;
• Increase the capacity of the schools to be responsive against the multicultural classrooms and thus boosting the level of social inclusion of students coming from migrant and different socio-economic backgrounds.
|Title||Fostering inclusive and fair environment for secondary students at intercultural school settings through a novel pedagogical method based on restorative practices and social & emotional learning|
|Key Action||KA201 - Strategic Partnerships for school education|
|Partners||• Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain (applicant organisation);
• Ies Ignacio Aldecoa, Spain;
• In Dialogue Netherlands, Netherlands;
• Sociedade Promotora de Estabelecimentos de Ensino Lda, Portugal;
• Istanbul Avrupa Arastirmalari, Turkey;
• Maltepe Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi, Turkey;
• Solidarity and Overseas Service Malta (SOS Malta), Malta;
• Uniwersytet W Bialymstoku, Poland;
• Zespol Szkol Ogolnoksztalcacych Nr 2 w Bialymstoku, Poland.