SPEL is a partner in the “CHERISHED - Supporting school-educators in use of cultural heritage for inclusive digital education”, occurring from 2021 until 2023, and will have partner institutions from Belgium, Cyprus, Spain, Slovakia and the Netherlands.
The intention of the CHERISHED project is to address through an ecosystem approach to integration of digital cultural heritage in compulsory secondary education, by:
• Provide with a pedagogical framework and concrete recommendations for adoption by educational
ministries across Europe;
• Enhance the capacity of secondary school teachers toward integration of digital cultural heritage in their everyday teaching practices across the curriculum.;
• Support school educators to safeguard the inclusive nature of digital learning opportunities in and
through cultural heritage;
• Promote innovative quality resources and tools for school educators for integration of cultural heritage towards inclusive digital education;
• Provide an impact and evaluation tool for teachers' self-assessment of their readiness to reuse digital cultural heritage in compulsory education;
• Promote awareness on the importance of cultural heritage readiness for inclusive digital education in Europe.
• Development of a framework for integration of digital cultural heritage in secondary school
compulsory teaching, for inclusive digital education;
• Design of a teacher training programme for secondary school teachers and museum educators;
• Develop an online platform where teachers can find digital modules for their training;
• Develop a self-assessment tool for assessing teachers' readiness in integration of digital cultural
heritage in compulsory education and their cultural competence.
E-newsletter May 2021 – download here.
|Title||Supporting school-educators in use of cultural heritage for
inclusive digital education
|Key Action||KA226 - Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness|
|Partners||• The Square Dot team, Belgium;
• SYNTHESIS CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION LIMITED, Cyprus;
• INSTITUTO IKIGAI, ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA PARA EL EMPRENDIMIENTO Y EL DESARROLLO PERSONAL Y PROFESIONAL, Spain;
• SOCIEDADE PROMOTORA DE
• UNIVERZITA MATEJA BELA V BANSKEJ BYSTRICI, Slovakia;
• Stichting Ki Culture, Netherlands.